friends & followers:
one of my old Texas A&M college roomies, Ashley, needs help finding a new home for her cat, Cooper. here’s what she has to say…
Even if you know this doesn’t apply to you, please consider forwarding to anyone you think might be interested.Basically, this sweet guy (Cooper) needs more than I can give him. An increasingly busy schedule and highly allergic boyfriend are making it hard to keep him. The details are as follows:
- 7 year old, 8 pound, neutered, grey & white, long-haired male with claws
- Was an indoor/outdoor cat for a few years, but for the past year, he has lived in a one-bedroom apartment.
- Not sure how he would do with other cats. As a former indoor/outdoor cat, he probably encountered others in the neighborhood but has never had to be in a confined space with others.
- Would come with his food/water dish, litter box, toys, and scratching post, and will also be up to date on all shots.
- He’s very sweet but very skittish and doesn’t do well with loud noises or commotion. Would probably do best with a cat-loving single person or couple with no children. When he gets comfortable, he’s quite the talker, likes to snuggle, and makes great company.Totally FREE to a good home! I’m really hoping there’s someone out there for him. If it’s not you, but you may know someone, PLEASE pass this along. Don’t hesitate to call with any questions or concerns – 281.814.7818. Thanks.
you can also reach her at email@example.com.
if you are or know someone looking for a kitty companion, contact her or help spread the word!